Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Adventures with Roxie - Trees and such

As Roxie and I travel the streets I notice a lot of the trees. There are some beautiful trees. Some very huge and full, other's well they are really scrony.. As I passed the Boys and Girls Club on Lincoln today I have many times marveled at the huge tree they have in front. So today was a day for trees with Roxie and me.



Isn't that a beautiful tree.. Can you imagine how much history this tree has seen. It's accompanied by another tree just a few feet away. This one is by the baseball diamond where the kids play..



As Roxie and I continued our treck along Royal Oak's side street, we could see that Fall is coming in. It's been a strange summer since it seemed that the tree's leaves started falling sooner than normal and also the colors are turning. I saw a beautiful tree down one street and stopped to take a picture.. Roxie and I admired the colors and how it stood out among the other tress that had not yet started.



Then on our journey home, going down 6th Street I saw a sofa on the curb to be picked up. Of course normally it would not seem strange but next to it was a cat that seemed to be use to the sofa and was sitting very nicely and just looking around. It caught mine and Roxie's eye.. We peddled past and I thought it would scare the cat off but it just looked at us. So we decided to turn around and take a picture since I thought it was funny.. Come to find out, it was the owner's cat that owned the sofa. So maybe the cat was thinking, wow, now it's outside and I have a great view of everyone and everything.. This is cool..




So after that we continued on our way home.. And as you can see from a little help from my friend Janet, I am able to put my pictures where I want them instead of on the top.. YEAH!!!

So enjoy and until another adventure take care...

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've got the photo placement figured out! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete